Friday 23 May 2008

WRETCHED interview uploaded from Raising Hell #7...

Here's an old interview with the classic Italian band Wretched, uploaded from Raising Hell #7. I downloaded this zine in PDF format awhile ago but can't remember where from (soulseek I think, perhaps punkishippies); thanks to whoever uploaded it. Anyway, there's photos from their shows in Nottingham and my home city Leicester! (does anyone know what venues these would have been?). I'm not sure what year this interviews from, but I didn't see the show as I probably didn't exist at the time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You asked about the evnues: Wretched played in Nottingham in 1984 at Colwick Vale Miners Social Club on a bill with Disorder, Skum Dribblurzzz, Seats of Piss, Instigators, Dirge and AntiSystem (and maybe 1 other band)...
I hitched up to the gig from Birmingham as I really loved Wretched (and most of the other bands on the bill) and had a great time: 16 years old back then hehehe...
Hope that's useful!
Nic